söndag 29 mars 2015

Not a square at Ribbon Girl!


 Hi again!
It´s the last saturday in March and time for another
fabolous magnolia Only challenge at Ribbon Girl.
The theme is "Not a square".
The prize is a 10 £ gift voucher to spend at Ribbon Girl
and a rubberstamp donated by Magnolia Rubberstamps.
Come and join us in this simple and fun challenge!











From Ribbon Girl I´ve used:
 45 mm "Bethany" Ivory Guipure Lace, Princess Pin Blue,
16 mm Pink Ruffle Edge Sheer, 40 mm Daisy White Mulberry,
Resin Cameo Frame Flatback, Rolled Paper Flower Lilac Rose Kort og Godt,
Boutique Elements Little Birdie, Beaded berries Ivory,
Stickles Stardust, 3 and 5 mm Halfpearls "Sugar and Spice".




I have used this cute old rubberstamp from Magnolia
called "Lille Skutt". The text "Best before easter" is from
Magnolias Little Easter 2013



This old stamp is actually one of my first ones from Magnolia:
I still love it as much as I did the first time I laid
my eyes on this little cutie.




I have colored with Distress Ink reinkers
on Langton hot pressed extra smooth 300 gr.



Wishing you all a Very Happy Easter
with a lot of eggs, nice weather and of course
love & light!

Lillemor

2 kommentarer:

Ribbon Girl sa...

such a beautiful Easter card Lillemor and your colouring is excellent! Mary x

Riet Kamstra sa...

The cutest Easter card i've ever seen. Love it!