söndag 18 maj 2014

Card for confirmation...

I know it´s been a while sence I last posted anything here...
So I´m happy to share this card for confirmation with you tonight.

I have used Tilda With Cross Neclace
from Special Moments 2013.


From lovely Ribbon Girl:
Diamante Cross Charm Large, Prima Resin Angels,
 25 mm White Cheltenham Guipure Dusky Blue Button Twine
 and Simoge Blue Vintage Seambinding.


Colouring: Distress ink reinkers


Designpapers: Maja Design
Doohickeys: Tilda tag
Other dies: Noor design oval frame and butterflies,
spellbinder die and Go kreate for the shape of the card.


This is one of my absolute favourites among all Tildas I have!


Layers and and an envelope for the beatiful tags...


Flowers from Woc, Kort og godt and Iamroses.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Inga kommentarer: