lördag 16 november 2013

♥ Jingle bells ♥


 Hi there!
It´s saturdaynight and we have a new challenge for you at MDUC!
We call it Jingle Bells and it suits well now when it´s
time to make all lovely christmascards :)

This is what I made to inpire you to come and
play with us at ♥ MDUC 


I have used "Noel Tilda" from Magnolias Winter Wonderland 2013.


I found the beatiful swedish text in Magnolias shop 
when I was having workshops at the Magnolia day.


I have painted Tilda with Distress ink and distress markers.


I´ve got myself some coordination cardstocks from Tim Holtz.
I´ve always loved the way Debbie treats her flowers 
I distressed the paper and added some white paint.


Crackle accent to the letters make them look crunchy and nice! 


Isn´t she just such a darling!?

Frantage is my new favouriteproduct, so fun to play with!


The beatiful organzaribbon comes from Ribbon Girl.


And you who knows me can also see that it´s my favouritewine...
Rioja El Molino! 

Doohickeys; Poinsetta, Bon Voyage Paris Night.
Joy crafts: Snowflakeborder

Thanks for your visit!
Love & Light


Inga kommentarer: